- Austin Career Institute COVID-19 Update
In light of current COVID-19 outbreak we've made some changes to our
day-to-day operations here at Austin Career Institute in order to practice
responsible social distancing.
As a TWC Licensed, Nationally Accredited and Department of Education Title IV
school we are committed to follow Department of Education, COE, CDC, TWC and
City of Austin guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Starting Monday, 3/23/20, we will be offering 100% online classes for all of our
programs until further notice. We will be flexible and make changes as necessary,
but rest assured we will be using the easiest, most user-friendly online platform.
At the present time, the office is closed and all staff are working remotely. We
can be reached during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
- Main Office English: 512-371-0100
- Main Office Spanish: 512-317-3333
- Admissions and Student Services: Amanda 512-912-9999 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid Services: Carlos 512-677-7776 email@example.com
- Director: Shawn 512-750-1552 firstname.lastname@example.org
- President and CFO: Rosha at 512-586-7473 email@example.com
- Job Placement: Joe 512-371-0100 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are still accepting new students; please contact Admissions for further information.
We want all of our students to take care of themselves and their families, so we want to
make this temporary transition as easy as possible and help our students be successful.
We love our Austin community. Please reach out to us if there is anything you need.